AEEC Reservation for In-Person Worship
We are pleased to welcome you back for an in-person worship service at Amanuel Ethiopian Evangelical Church (AEEC). As we reopen our church building for in-person services, we will all need to comply with CDC guidelines to ensure our church community’s health and safety. Therefore, we are asking you to make a reservation for each service you plan to attend.
Things to know before you make a reservation:
- We kindly ask that you stay at home, if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (Note: Symptoms of COVID-19 include Fever or Chills, Dry Cough, Tiredness, Aches and pains, Sore throat, Diarrhea, Headache, Loss of taste or smell, Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, Chest pain or pressure, Loss of speech or movement.)
- Please make a reservation for each person in your family that will need a seat in the worship service.
- For those who cannot attend in-person services, the ministry to children (Nursery thru Grade 8) will continue to be available online using Zoom. We will post detailed information regarding the children and youth services on the church website and social media sites.
- Masks are required when you attend service, and will be made available for those who need one.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before the service, and wait in your vehicle until the Ushers call you to come into the building.
- Please keep a physical distance of 6 feet from those who do not live in the same house as you.
5411 Franconia Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310